Gluten-Free Pesto Turkey Burgers
We found this recipe on Suzlyfe. "The best pesto turkey burgers you can make that are still healthy, hearty, and moist. You are ready for summer grilling season and cookouts with these gluten free pesto turkey burgers!"
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 lb Ground Turkey
- 1/8-1/4 cup favorite store bought Pesto (gluten free)
- 1/8 cup chopped Sundried Tomato
- 1/2-1 TBSP Red Pepper Flake
- Salt + Pepper to taste
- Combine ingredients in a large bowl and incorporate ingredients throughout.
- Form into three 5+ oz patties (my favorite size for cooking). Indent the center with your thumb and salt the exterior.
- Let sit for at least 5 minutes at room temperature before cooking.
- Cook on medium heat in a cooking spray greased grill, grill pan, or skillet for 3-5 minutes (until it is opaque halfway through). Flip and cover with lid or foil to finish cooking, an additional 3-5 minutes, depending. Finished burger will be firm but not hard. If you are adding cheese (like more parm!), add the cheese 3 minutes after you flip the patties, splash the cooking surface with water, and cover with lid.