- 1.5 lbs. BlossomPure Salmon fillet
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1/4-cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp hoisin
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 2 tsp starch + 2 tbsp water (Starch slurry)
- Divide and cut BlossomPure salmon fillet into equal pieces and add to a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Pat the fillets dry and season with garlic powder, salt & pepper
- Make starch slurry using arrowroot starch + water and whisk together completely.
- Combine all remaining ingredients to make a marinade, add the starch slurry to the marinade and pour over salmon fillets.
- Let it marinate for up to 8 hours
- Bake in a preheated oven at 205°C or 405°f for 12-15 minutes, broil for two minutes.
- Pour the sauce over top of the salmon and serve with jasmine rice & steamed broccoli.
Macro information per 1 serving (Salmon & jasmine rice):
Calories: 586 Cals