We found this recipe on Platter Talk. "These baked haddock fillets are bathed in a marinade of fresh ginger and soy, all accented with lemon and chopped fresh parsley. Make this healthy haddock recipe today!"
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours 25 minutes
- 2 haddock fillets about 1 lb. total
- 3/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 chunk of fresh ginger approximately 1"x2", peeled and grated
- 1/4 cup finely diced white onion
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- juice from 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup chopped Italian parsley leaves
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine ingredients for marinade in small mixing bowl.
- Arrange haddock in 2 inch deep dish and pour marinade over fish, turning fillets to ensure they are well soaked.
- Cover dish and refrigerate. Allow to marinade for 1 hour, longer for fuller flavor.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Bake fish in marinade for 25 minutes, or until cooked throughout and tender and flaky.
- Serve haddock on warm plates, spoon juices from pan over each serving.