We found this recipe on Jo Cooks. "Garlic and Paprika Chicken – Deliciously baked crispy, juicy and tender chicken drumsticks with a garlic and smoked paprika sauce. This is one of our favorite chicken recipes that we make often because they’re super easy and so good."
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 12 chicken drumsticks
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 8 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup parsley fresh, chopped
- 2 tbsp oregano fresh, chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/2 tsp black pepper or to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 F degrees.
In a small skillet heat the olive oil. Add the garlic, smoked paprika, red pepper flakes and the herbs. Cook for about 1 minute over medium heat, do not burn the garlic.
- Clean and dry the drumsticks and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour this olive oil mixture over the drumsticks and make sure the drumsticks are coated thoroughly with the olive oil/paprika mixture.
- Place the drumsticks in a 9x13 baking dish and bake for about 45 minutes or until chicken legs are cooked through.
Serve with your favourite side dish and/or salad.