We found this recipe on Cooking for Keeps. "This super easy dinner comes together in under 30 minutes, and couldn't be more delicious...."
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 2 haddock filets
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped shallot
- 2 teaspoons whole-grain mustard
- ¼ cup + ⅛ cup heavy cream
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1½ cups quartered cremini mushrooms
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1½ cups trimmed fresh green beans
- ½ tsp. salt
- Season haddock filets with salt and pepper.
- Heat a medium saute pan to a medium-high heat. Add fish. Sear until golden brown, about 3-4 minutes, flip and brown on the other side, another 3 minutes.
- Remove the fish from the pan and set aside. Add shallot to the pan. Saute for 2 minutes or until softened. Add the mustard, heavy cream, and salt, bring to a simmer. Add the fish back to the pan and simmer the sauce until thickened, about 1-2 minutes. Season sauce with salt and pepper.
- Heat a medium saute pan to a medium-high heat. Add olive oil. Add mushrooms. Cook 2-3 minutes or until mushrooms are brown. Add garlic, green beans and salt. Saute until green beans are bright green and slightly softened, but still have a bite to them. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve fish with veggies. Spoon sauce on top.