Your Health Is In Your Hands
"We can’t control every aspect of our surroundings, but we can control what we eat. When we, as consumers, support industries that profit from the exploitation of God’s creation (whether human, animal, or environmental), not only does it negatively impact our physical health, it harms us spiritually as well. It is our responsibility to ensure that what we consume has been ethically sourced and produced in the spirit of mercy and justice to all parties involved."
-Fahim Alwan, Founder of BlossomPure Organic
WHAT’S HIDING IN YOUR FOOD?
- Toxic pesticides are used to grow grains and produce for human consumption, and toxic herbicides are used to grow genetically modified grains to feed the animals we eat.
- Conventionally farmed animals suffer from lack of space, movement, fresh air, and sunshine. They are given low quality feed containing ingredients that are unnatural to them, including animal by-products, genetically modified organisms (GMOs), and growth hormones.
- Antibiotics are heavily and routinely used to prevent illnesses and/or treat animals that have been made ill by confinement and stressful living conditions.
- Chemical additives are used in processed foods, including:
- Artificial flavours, preservatives, colours and sweeteners, as well as nitrates and fillers.
- Highly refined salt, sugars, and oils, many of which have been directly connected to a variety of cardiovascular, gastrointestinal, cognitive, and hormonal health complications.
YOUR PERSONAL GUIDE TO PESTICIDES IN PRODUCE:
EAGER FOR CHANGE? EVERY EFFORT COUNTS!
Vote with your wallet! Every consumer can make a difference - suppliers listen to consumer demand!